On Wednesday, February 23, 2022, a national holiday (Emperor’s Birthday), I took a walk at Gifu City Chikusan Center Park. I took photos with my smartphone and recorded GPS logs with phyphox (Physical Phone Experiments).
I recorded phyphox GPS logs with the procedure written here.
I failed to record GPS logs when I took photos with my smartphone that is recording GPS logs before. So, I paused recording of GPS log when I took photos this time. I restarted recording of GPS logs after I took photos. When I recorded the GPS log in figure 5. below, I paused the recording of GPS several times. The GPS log in figure 5. seems to be recorded without any problems.
# Many kinds of plants are introduced with QR codes like the one in 2. below at Gifu City Chikusan Center Park.
1. Photos in Gifu City Chikusan Center Park and its hiking course (landscape)
2. Photos in Gifu City Chikusan Center Park and its hiking course (portrait)
3. Hiking course around north area (about 9 minutes)
4. Hiking course around south area (about 13 minutes)
5. Hiking course : North Observatory – Nakanotouge – South Observatory (about 30 minutes)